Penetrating ball flight tuned with Adjustable Flight Technology
A deeper and more compact face design that utilizes high strength steel promotes a penetrating ball flight for greater distance. Adjustable Flight Technology allows you to fine tune it to match your game. Available Feb. 10.
- Hot, High Strength Face Insert with E9 Face Technology
- Adjustable Flight Technology
- Advanced Material Placement
- For accomplished golfers seeking distance and accuracy
- 17-4 Stainless Steel body with 455 Maraging High Strength Steel Face
- RH - 2/H (17º); 3/H (19º); 4/H (22º) LH - 3/H (19º
Adjustable Flight Technology™
Three simple face-angle settings (Open, Neutral and Closed) optimize ball flight for increased distance and improved accuracy.
Advanced Material Placement
Sophisticated computer modelling and simulation allow designers to thin walls to save weight and re-distribute up to 15 grams of mass deep and back in the clubhead, to maximize distance through optimized launch conditions.
E9 Face Technology With Dual Roll
A 30% Larger Sweet Zone and a new approach to bulge and roll design delivers distance and accuracy.
|3/H||19.0°||+2.0°||+0.5°||-1.0°||40.25"||58.5°||D2||S, R, Lite||RH/LH|
|4/H||22.0°||+2.0°||+0.5°||-1.0°||39.75"||59°||D2||S, R, Lite||RH|
Aldila RIP (Hybrid)
|Cobra RIP||Hybrid X Stiff||Low||High||75g|
|Cobra RIP||Hybrid Stiff||Low||Mid||70g|
|Cobra RIP||Hybrid Regular||Low||Mid||70g|
|Cobra RIP||Hybrid Lite||Low||Low||65g|